Teach you to distinguish the difference between submersible
Teach you to distinguish the difference between submersible pumps and centrifugal pumps
1. Submersible pump
A very widely used water treatment tool. The difference with ordinary pumps is that they work underwater, and most pumps work on the ground.
Working principle of submersible pump Before starting the pump, the suction pipe and the pump must be filled with liquid. After the pump is turned on, the impeller rotates at high speed, and the liquid in it rotates along with the blades. Under the action of centrifugal force, it flies away from the impeller and shoots out. The speed of the ejected liquid in the diffusion chamber of the pump casing gradually slows down and the pressure gradually increases. Outlet, discharge pipe outflow. At this time, because the liquid at the center of the blade is thrown to the surroundings, a vacuum low-pressure area is formed that is neither air nor liquid. The liquid in the liquid pool flows into the pump through the suction pipe under the action of the atmospheric pressure of the pool surface. It is continuously sucked up from the liquid pool and continuously flows out from the discharge pipe.
Basic parameters of submersible pumps:
including flow rate, head, pump speed, supporting power, rated current, efficiency, pipe diameter, etc.
Submersible pump main uses and scope of application:
including construction drainage, water and agricultural irrigation and drainage, industrial water circulation, urban and rural residents cited water Supply, even disaster relief, etc.
2. Centrifugal pumps
first say what is centrifugation. Centrifugation is actually a manifestation of the inertia of an object. For example, water droplets on an umbrella, when the umbrella rotates slowly, the water droplets will follow the umbrella. This is because the umbrella and the water droplets The friction is used as a centripetal force for the water droplets. But if the umbrella rotates faster, the friction is not enough to make the water droplets move in a circular motion, then the water droplets will move away from the umbrella to the outer edge. Movement, if the speed is too fast, the rope will break and the stones will fly out. This is called centrifugation. The
centrifugal pump is designed according to this principle. The high-speed rotating impeller blades drive the water to rotate and throw the water out, so to achieve delivery of the purpose.
centrifugal pump has a good variety. from the use can be divided into civil and industrial pumps, from the transmission medium can be divided into clear water pumps, miscellaneous Pumps, corrosion resistant pumps and so on.
The basic structure of the centrifugal pump is composed of six parts, namely: impeller, pump body, pump shaft, bearing, sealing ring, stuffing box.
1. The impeller is the core part of the centrifugal pump. Its rotating speed is higher and the force is higher. The blades on the impeller play a main role. The impeller must pass the static balance experiment before assembly. The inner and outer surfaces of the impeller are required to be smooth to reduce the frictional loss of water flow.
2. The pump body is also called pump casing, which is the main body of the pump. It plays a supporting and fixing role and is connected with the bracket on which the bearing is installed.
3. The function of the pump shaft is to connect the motor to the impeller through the coupling, so it is the main component to transfer mechanical energy.
4. The bearing is a member that is sleeved on the pump shaft to support the pump shaft. There are two types of rolling bearings and sliding bearings. Rolling bearings use butter as a lubricant. It is appropriate to refuel. Generally, 2/3 to 3/4 of the volume will generate heat, too little and there will be noise and heat! The sliding bearing uses transparent oil as the lubricant, add oil to the oil level line. Too much oil must seep along the pump shaft and drift *, too little bearing will cause overheating and burnout to cause an accident! During the operation of the pump, the bearing temperature will be up to 85 degrees, generally running at about 60 degrees. (Whether there are impurities, whether the oil is black, whether it is water) and deal with it in time!
5. The sealing ring is also called the leakage reduction ring. Excessive gap between the impeller inlet and the pump casing will cause water in the high-pressure area of the pump to flow to the low-pressure area through this gap, affecting the pump output and reducing efficiency! Too small gap will cause friction between the impeller and the pump casing and cause wear. In order to increase the backflow resistance, reduce the internal leakage, and delay the service life of the impeller and the pump casing, a sealing ring is installed at the joint of the pump casing inner edge and the impeller external assistance, and the sealing gap should be kept between 0.25 and 1.10 mm.
6. The stuffing box is mainly composed of packing, water sealing ring, packing cylinder, packing gland, and water sealing tube. The purpose of the stuffing box is mainly to close the gap between the pump casing and the pump shaft, so that the water flow in the pump does not flow to the outside and the outside air does not enter the pump. Always keep the vacuum inside the pump! When the friction between the pump shaft and the filler generates heat, it is necessary to rely on the water seal tube to hold the water into the water seal ring to cool the filler! Keep the pump running normally. Therefore, special attention should be paid to the inspection of the stuffing box during the running inspection of the pump! The packing should be replaced after about 600 hours of operation.